22 Jul 2019
Clairfield continues to be ranked at the top of the Refinitiv league tables. In the tables for the first half of 2019, Clairfield ranks fifth for financial advisors in the EMEA region and in the top ten of financial advisors in France, Germany, Spain, the Nordics, Latin America, and the CEE. We have leading positions in virtually every region where we have a presence, and are also top ranking in the sector league tables.
Our top ranking is a recognition of our hard work on behalf of our clients. Some of our notable successes in H1 include:
• The sale of GSS, a Spanish BPO company, to the Italian Covisian.
• The acquisition by Lacroix of the German SAE IT Systems, in energy monitoring equipment.
• The sale of the Austrian Christof Electrics to SPIE Deutschland & Zentraleuropa.
• Nets Group’s (Denmark) acquisition of Przelewy24, one of the leading online payment service providers in Poland.
• The UK GB Group’s acquisition of IDology in identity verification services in the US.
We look forward to continuing to achieve value for our clients during the rest of the year.
See the league tables here: