Saltar al contenido

Nordic software report Q1 2024: robust deal volume

The Q1 2024 report shows an increase in deals by Nordic buyers, noting that more than 60% of the deals had Nordic buyers.

Private equity acquired around 60% of the targets, either as platforms or add-ons, while trade buyers acquired the remaining 40%.

The Nordic region’s deal volume in Q1 2024 totalled 28 software deals, slightly below Q4 2023 and +27% compared with Q1 2023. Denmark was the most active country in terms of deal numbers, followed by Sweden and Finland, respectively.


Anders Strand and Juha Raunio lead our top-ranking Nordic software team.

Read the full report here: Q1 2024 Nordic software report.

Similar news

All news