This yearly publication is a look at the M&A landscape by sector and region with a special focus where Clairfield is most active. The 2019 edition features the contributions of senior advisors and experts in the field for thought leadership pieces and sector outlooks on an array of timely subjects:
- Leading corporate lawyers John H. Spillman of Smith, Gambrell & Russell, the premier US firm of attorneys, and Jacob von Andreae of Gleiss Lutz, the European law firm with a leading antitrust practice, discuss increased scrutiny of international acquirors, given expanding national security concerns.
- Renowned Asia expert, professor in technology transfer, and investor Karl Pilny looks at the changes in China and other Asian countries and what the implications are for the rest of the world.
- Professor of management Satu Teerikangas shares her research on the ties between acquisition performance and integration.
- Josef Mago, the former CEO of the German Reply Group, part of the Italian Reply Group, a leading provider of IT and digital services, discusses the digitalization of business processes.
- CEO of Interflora Denmark, Soren Larsen, looks at the future of retail as well as what is ahead strategically for Interflora.
- Oliviero Armezzani, managing director and member of the board of Convert Italia, the leading tracking device producer for solar panels, comments on the new technologies in solar energy that are luring back investors.
- Szymon Ruta, CFO and board member of Polish spin-out Scope Fluidics, discusses the future of gene diagnostics.
- Fernando Sanz Pinto, the corporate strategy director at Lecta, one of Europe’s largest fine paper and specialties producers, looks at new trends in paper & packaging.
- Exciting technology investments that also do good is a theme for Jonathan Medved, CEO of OurCrowd, the leading Israeli venture equity-crowdfunding platform.
“Our publication has evolved into an examination of innovative themes in business and finance, and we are pleased with the geographical and sector diversity of this year’s contributors,” says Alexander Klemm, executive chairman of Clairfield International. “The aim of the Annual Outlook is to highlight Clairfield’s leadership role in M&A advisory in evolving and cutting-edge industries. We hope it also provides an enjoyable and educational read.”
Download it here: Annual Outlook 2019